Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sawyer's First Christmas

What a special day this was for our family. We have had the best time with all of the Christmas festivities but along the way Sawyer picked up a cold and an ear infection. Thankfully I took him to the Doctor on Christmas Eve and they have him some antibiotics. The cold and cough is still lingering so we are more then ready for it to go away. He is still acting fine and playing but has a pretty bad cough. Poor thing! He is loving all of his new toys and plays with them non-stop. I got so emotional putting away his Christmas outfits because I know he will never wear them again. Keith gave me the sweetest Christmas cards from him and one to me from Sawyer. When I read it I started crying like a baby. It said, "From your son" and seeing the words just made me weepy. I can't believe he is going to be a young man one day. I just love him so much and I am so proud to be his mother. Keith also had a card for Sawyer for his First Christmas and it was precious. It said:

"Your very first Christmas!
Your very first tree!
And the people who love you just can't wait to see...
The look on your face in the midst of the fun
of this wonderful Christmas-
your very first one!

I have such a thoughtful husband and he is always doing sweet gestures like this. He also got me a new camera that I LOVE!! It is so nice and I definetly needed an upgrade from my last one. 

1222844 Larger Front

Here are some pictures of our day:


I'm sad we didn't get a picture of Sawyer in his Christmas PJs but he gave his present to us first thing that morning...:(

De De loving on his babies!

Attacking the gifts!

My Mom cooked a delicious Beef Tenderloin

Cute ornament that Honey gave us.


He loves his new play table and he went straight for the part that spins like some of his other toys.

Being silly with his reindeer antlers!

Kenzie made some wonderful Pork Chops with a Cranberry Glaze. It was so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment