Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Oh He's Just Teething"

Ya'll....I have been saying this since he was 4 months old! Yes, that was 3 months ago! His TWO bottom front teeth came in last week. He has had "symptoms" of teething for a while and every time we thought something was wrong, we said he was teething. Some of the signs were/are drooling, chewing on everything, one day he had downstairs issues, and a stuffy nose. One thing that we couldn't distinguish between teething and an ear infection was when he would pull on his ear. Two weekends ago I took him in to the Dr. to have him checked out because he tugged on his ear all morning. Nope, he was perfect. Better safe than sorry. I was asking the doctor at his 4 month check up if he was teething because I thought  he was close and he said it would be at least a few months. How did he know that?? The last time we were there for a check up he said he didn't think he would crawl and would just walk. Now that I can believe. We will have to see, I'm not rushing that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment