Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Big girl!?

Oh dear. We make them big around here apparently. I had my 36 week check up today which means the beginning of weekly exams to check for any progress. Today, my cervix is still closed which on one hand, kind of surprised me because of all the pressure and questionable feelings I've been having but then again I'm only 36 weeks. I asked Dr. Damrich if he could feel my stomach to get an estimate of her weight. He felt from top to bottom and said that they compare a loaf of bread to being 7 lbs and I'm bigger than that! Ahhh! I guess we will know a little more next week when they do an US. Sooo, it seems like the writing is on the wall for a repeat c-section which I'm fine with if she is going to be big. My worst fear would be to try and labor then wind up with a csec. I'm waiting to hear back from the lady who schedules surgery but for now, we discussed 6/12/12. Now my babies will be born on 4/12 and 6/12. We'll see if it all works out that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment