Monday, February 7, 2011

Having a "Ball"

Today, Sawyer and I went over to his cousins' house for some play time. He loves playing with them and all of their fun toys. Well today was no exception. They have a baby pool full of balls. Picture the ball pit from Chuck-E-Cheese from when you were a kid. Remember that? I put Sawyer in it to see what he thought and I really do think this was the happiest I have ever seem him. He was overcome with wonder and excitement. "I mean, all these balls are for me to play with?" was going through his mind and you could tell on his sweet and innocent face. He would pick them up and throw them, crawl around and "swim" in them, and just sit there and soak it all in. Of course the older ones had to see what was getting ALL of the attention and laughter from Mimi and I. Emme got in and was joined shortly after with big bro Taylor. That's right, 3 kiddos all in the pool at once. Taylor then got his net and went fishing for sharks. Oh how I love the imagination of a 5 year old! He would fish for sharks and them dump them on the train table. What was supposed to be just a visit to see cousins turned out to be such a fun adventure. Thanks Tay and Em for letting us come over and play! Love ya'll!






He was having so much fun that he decided to just play with the other toys while still sitting in the pool.


Taylor fishing!

Brother and Sisterly Love! :)

"Mama, I'm still in shock over how much fun that was!"

No comments:

Post a Comment